Tell us in brief about your background.
– I grew up in Paris. I did part of my studies in France, then moved to London, where I spent two years. I was working for Oriflame for a few years as product manager for Oriflame Beauty (Editor’s note: now The ONE), and when Oriflame opened an office in Stockholm, I decided to accept the challenge to move with them. Stockholm has such a good reputation for trend and design!
What’s the appeal of the romantic look this spring?
– It’s a feminine, romantic mix with a contemporary touch.
Which shades should you choose?
– This spring is all about channelling a soft, overtly feminine look. You can really see this trend emerging on the catwalk! Try plenty of pale pinks, plum hues and shimmering blue tones.
How do you create the perfect romantic makeup look?
– Create a smooth base with a light day cream and a foundation with SPF to even your skin tone and add lustre. Apply a thin layer of lightweight powder over the nose, cheeks, forehead and jawline to set your makeup. For the eyes, I go for a soft, smoky shape. Add mascara and pink, shiny lips. One of my favourite products is a shiny and hydrating lip gloss. (Editor’s pick: The ONE Power Shine Lip Gloss in Soft Pink). Apply the gloss to the middle of your bottom lip with an applicator and rub lips together. This will add the perfect amount of gloss.
What are your go-to beauty products?
– Above all, cream with sun protection… I want to keep my skin as healthy as possible for as long as possible. I tend to use more highlighter/bronzer powder to structure the shape of the face – it gives a healthy look.
Can we use makeup to enhance our personality?
– Of course! To me this is actually the perfect tool for it. You can enhance your personality and adapt or change your look according to your mood and the situation.